Hospital Joint Venture Partnership
PE has vast experience in JV partnerships. Our track record of guiding physicians to successful long-term relationships their local health system without having to become a hospital employee is evident in our extensive list of JV partnerships.
In the future Accountable Care Organization model, with its closed referral network, there will be winners and losers in each local marketplace. We provide the ACO positioning guidance and services to GI physicians along with their ASCs to align within the overall health delivery system, with the expectation of improved positioning or healthcare reform and ACO implementation.
Hospital Joint Venture Objectives:
- Provide high-quality care, in a low cost environment
- Position your practice and ASC as the premier GI specialists in the ACO
- Enjoy the benefits of the aligned hospital relationship through your ASC relationship
- Retain complete professional practice autonomy and independence
- Maintain clinical control within the ASC
- Fully vested partner, long-term alignment with physician goals
Benefits of Partnering With PE:
- Participate in benchmarking and shared clinical best practices across 30+ GI centers
- Noted industry leader
- Strongly capitalized
- Specialized, full-time management service employees, specific to ambulatory endoscopy centers
- Expense reductions and cost savings on equipment and supplies through our national buying power
- On-time, on-budget start up ,and “efficient advice” coming from our depth of ASC development and management knowledge and specialization
Does a hospital joint venture make sense for you?
Find out! Complete the online partnership questionnaire.
“PE has taken the lead and championed service excellence and medical quality as a standard for their facilities. They have created a "gold standard" that other surgery centers should be compared to.
-- Robert Sable, MD
"Given the healthcare environment that exists in New York, putting together a project of this scale would have been impossible without Physicians Endoscopy as a partner. This endeavor really requires a hospital partner to help assist in obtaining a certificate of need. PE has significant experience in getting these types of projects moving smoothly—start to finish. It is reassuring to know that PE will be our long term partner."'
-- Michael Blechman, MD