Hospital Joint Venture Partnership
Physician’s Endoscopy (PE) has a great deal of experience in hospital joint venture (JV) partnerships. Our track record of guiding physicians to successful long-term relationships with their local health system, without being required to become a hospital employee, is evident by reviewing our extensive list of JV partnerships.
In the future accountable care organization (ACO) model, with its closed referral network, there will be winners and losers in each local marketplace. We provide the guidance you need for appropriate ACO positioning. We also provide the ASC management services to GI physicians, and their ASCs, in order to align with the overall health delivery system, with the expectation of improved positioning or healthcare reform and ACO implementation.
Hospital Joint Venture Objectives:
- Provide high-quality care, in a low cost environment
- Position your practice and ASC as the premier GI specialists in the ACO
- Enjoy the benefits of the aligned hospital relationship through your ASC relationship
- Retain complete professional practice autonomy and independence
- Maintain clinical control within the ASC
- PE will be a fully vested partner, our long-term alignment is with physician goals
Benefits of Partnering With PE:
- Participate in benchmarking and shared clinical best practices across 30+ GI centers
- We are a noted industry leader
- We are strongly capitalized
- Specialized, full-time management service employees, specific to ambulatory endoscopy centers
- Expense reductions and cost savings on equipment and supplies leveraged through our national buying power
- On-time, on-budget start up ,and “efficient advice” coming from our depth of ASC development and ASC management knowledge and specialization
Does a hospital joint venture make sense for you?
Find out! Complete the online partnership questionnaire.
“PE has taken the lead and championed service excellence and medical quality as a standard for their facilities. They have created a "gold standard" that other surgery centers should be compared to.
-- Robert Sable, MD
"Given the healthcare environment that exists in New York, putting together a project of this scale would have been impossible without Physicians Endoscopy as a partner. This endeavor really requires a hospital partner to help assist in obtaining a certificate of need. PE has significant experience in getting these types of projects moving smoothly—start to finish. It is reassuring to know that PE will be our long term partner."'
-- Michael Blechman, MD