Hospital Joint Venture Partnership
PE WILL GUIDE YOUR PATHWAY to implementing a proven and successful long-term relationship with your local health system without you becoming a hospital employee. In the future ACO model, with its closed referral network, there will be winners and losers in each local marketplace.
Hospital Joint Venture Objectives:
- Provide high-quality care, in a low cost environment—the perfect position in the ACO model
- Enjoy the benefits of the aligned hospital relationship through your ASC relationship
- Position your practice and ASC as the premier GI specialists in the ACO
- Retain complete professional practice autonomy and independence
- Maintain clinical control within the ASC
- Fully vested partner, long-term alignment with physician goals
Benefits of Partnering With PE:
- Participate in benchmarking and shared clinical best practices across 30+ GI centers
- Strongly noted industry leader
- Strongly capitalized
- Specialized, full-time employees, specific to endoscopy centers
- Expense reductions and cost savings on equipment and supplies through PE’s national buying power
- Depth and specialization ensures on-time, on-budget start up, “efficient advice”
Learn if a hospital joint venture makes sense for you. Click here to complete the online questionnaire. We will be happy to discuss this with you!
“PE has taken the lead and championed service excellence and medical quality as a standard for their facilities. They have created a ”gold standard" that other surgery centers should be compared to.
-- Robert Sable, MD
"Given the healthcare environment that exists in New York, putting together a project of this scale would have been impossible without Physicians Endoscopy as a partner. This endeavor really requires a hospital partner to help assist in obtaining a certificate of need. PE has significant experience in getting these types of projects moving smoothly—start to finish. It is reassuring to know that PE will be our long term partner."'
-- Michael Blechman, MD