PE has the ability to acquire a majority or minority ownership in licensed GI surgery centers with a rapid cycle to close. We work with you to design, define and deploy a strategy that takes your center from being a profitable revenue stream to one that changes your lifestyle by maximizing your investment portfolio - now and in years to come.
WHAT MAKES PE’S ACQUISITION MODEL DIFFERENT?
- Majority Purchase: 51% purchase matching industry high multiples with continued strong distributions
- Minority Purchase: less than 51% purchase while you maintain majority equity and voting control of your center
- Cash Out: potentially take advantage of favorable capital gains tax treatment and swiftly obtain revenue
- Protecting Your Future: a business partner who is single-specialty focused on GI — providing the highest level of professional care and guidance
- Hospital Relationship: a business partner who can help incorporate a hospital partner potentially helping the center to benefit from improved reimbursement and better positioning the center for ACOs or any form of bundled payment reimbursement
Learn if a minority acquisition makes sense for you. Complete the online questionnaire and we will be happy to discuss this with you.
“The Physicians Endoscopy track record is outstanding. We spoke to many of their centers and found they were pleased and producing substantial financial benefits for their owners, generally well in excess of their original business plans.”
-- Michael Koehler, MD