GI Roundtable 2018
Physicians Endoscopy is proud to be a sponsor of the GI Roundtable 2018 (GIRT) and look forward to exhibiting at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center in National Harbor, Maryland March 16-17. These two days will be a great opportunity for networking, exchange of ideas, and great fun in the company of friends and colleagues! The wide array of topics that will be covered are extremely enticing.
Here are just some of the highlights for GIRT 2018, according to Klaus Mergener, Conference Director:
- David Brooks (NYT, PBS Newshour “Shields & Brooks”) on D.C. politics
- Health policy and regulatory update: what is coming down the pike for GI?
- All the rage: Pros and cons of private equity-funded GI practice models
- Payor, hospital and practice CEOs discuss opportunities for “win-win”
- Leadership and career development – assembling your most effective team
- Production pressure, errors, burn-out: navigating the Bermuda triangle
- Rectal talk – A colon cancer survivor’s perspective on patient experience
…and many more! Read more about Physician Endoscopy’s acquisition strategies and denovo opportunities, then stop by the PE booth at GI Roundtable for more information!