Careers at Physicians Endoscopy
Become part of the PE Team! Physicians Endoscopy is a national leader in the development and management of freestanding ambulatory endoscopy centers.
PE and our affiliated centers are looking for people who enjoy working in a fast paced, highly professional healthcare atmosphere. We value our people and the quality of their lives. Physicians Endoscopy’s goal is to be the “Employer of Choice” and because of this we pride ourselves on offering the best benefits possible. Below is an overview of some of the benefits that may be available to you as an employee of Physicians Endoscopy or any of our affiliated centers:
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off (Vacation and Sick)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Company Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
If you are a team player who is looking for a career in the development, management or medical field, please check our openings for a position you would qualify for.
See our current openings below:
Title: Senior Business Analyst
Location: Jamison, PA
Physicians Endoscopy, (“PE”) is a healthcare services company that was formed in July 1998. PE specializes in the development and management of freestanding ambulatory surgery centers (“ASCs”) in partnership with practicing physicians. Because of our extensive focus in the area of GI endoscopy, PE is the preeminent developer and manager of endoscopy centers in the United States.
The PE Management Team is focused on long-term partnerships and continuously building upon our service platform. We are searching for a Senior Business Analyst, who will be the designated person to the New Business Development Team (NBD) to assist in a formalized predicable process providing information, analysis, research and financial modeling on various deal structures related to de novo and acquisition opportunities.
In this important role, primary responsibilities for the Senior Business Analyst are:
- Serve as liaison between NBD team, finance team and senior leadership
- Identifying future growth markets by researching market conditions and developments
- Assists in development and maintaining ongoing repository of business process workflow documentation; gather data specific to project and/or market
- Conducting investigations into the financial state of businesses subject to a particular transaction, including carrying out financial modelling
- Researching other types of procedures and business models as requested by NBD team
- Capital contributions – monitoring, collecting, tracking and providing checks to finance once operating account is open
- Proforma modeling of various what ifs, updating based on refreshed data, etc.
- Customer-Facing with ability to speak and meet with physicians, accountants, attorneys, consultants, administrators
Qualified candidates for this highly visible position should demonstrate the following:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, MBA a plus.
- Proven related financial services experience.
- Knowledge and good understanding of the ASC industry.
- Proven experience with business requirements analysis to meet critical business needs; must display an ability to drive tasks through to completion.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to interact and influence peers, managers and senior leaders.
- Excellent interpersonal, facilitation, and presentation skills.
- Project leadership and project management skills considered a plus.
To apply, send resume with salary requirements to: email@example.com
For more information about PE, visit us at www.endocenters.com EOE
Title: Assistant Billing Representative
Location: Jamison, PA
We are looking for an Assistant Billing Representative to join our CBO! This integral position at PE provides billing services for various healthcare facilities throughout the US. We require a team-player who possesses excellent interpersonal, organizational and computer skills. Experience with data entry of healthcare information a plus. Attention to detail, accuracy & timely completion of job functions are essential.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Assisting Billing Representatives with Accounts Receivable follow up.
- Communicating with the Manager regarding payer and account issues in a timely manner.
- Monitoring accounts for other opportunities to collect payments at time of service (i.e. co pays, deductibles, and coinsurance).
- Entering all appropriate comments in software system clearly and concisely for tracking documentation.
- Assisting Billing Representatives with various payer projects and issues, as needed.
- Performing data entry of patient demographics as assigned.
EOE. To apply, send resume with salary requirements to:firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 888.280.8513
There are several ways to apply for positions with Physicians Endoscopy and its affiliated centers.
Please attach a current resume and salary requirements when applying.
Mailing Address: Physicians Endoscopy
Attention – Human Resources
2500 York Road, Suite 300
Jamison, PA 18929