Careers at Physicians Endoscopy
Become part of the PE Team! Physicians Endoscopy is a national leader in the development and management of freestanding ambulatory endoscopy centers.
PE and our affiliated centers are looking for people who enjoy working in a fast paced, highly professional healthcare atmosphere. We value our people and the quality of their lives. Physicians Endoscopy’s goal is to be the “Employer of Choice” and because of this we pride ourselves on offering the best benefits possible. Below is an overview of some of the benefits that may be available to you as an employee of Physicians Endoscopy or any of our affiliated centers:
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off (Vacation and Sick)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Company Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
If you are a team player who is looking for a career in the development, management or medical field, please check our openings for a position you would qualify for. See our current openings below:
Position: VP Business Development/Sales
Company: Physicians Endoscopy
Status: Full Time
Physicians Endoscopy, (“PE”) is a healthcare services company that was formed in July 1998. PE specializes in the development and management of freestanding ambulatory surgery centers (“ASCs”) in partnership with practicing physicians. Because of our extensive focus in the area of GI endoscopy, PE is the preeminent developer and manager of endoscopy centers in the United States.
Our strategic plan is to go against conventional industry norms by actually delivering a level and quality of on-going service to our partnered facilities which is unmatched. Our strategy for differentiation from industry peers is built upon one very simple platform - SERVICE. We deliver an economic value to our partnered facilities which exceeds expectations and more than offsets our economic participation in each venture through the delivery of quality management and billing services.
The PE management team is focused on long-term partnerships and continuously building upon our service platform. Currently with over 30 ASCs in operation and several under development, we have experienced explosive growth and are searching for a VP of Business Development to continue and accelerate our growth of adding several new ASC partnerships each year.
In this important role, primary responsibilities for the VP of Business Development are:
- Finding leads, networking and building relationships with physicians and hospitals for de novo development and acquisition projects.
- Networking and building relationships with hospital and physician advisors (e.g., legal, financial, insurance, etc.).
- Develop and implement sales strategies for targeted physician partners and hospitals, including lead tracking, proposal and presentation development and delivery, and deal closing.
- Participating in marketing events such as trade shows, conferences or any other opportunity to meet, formulate and foster relationships with potential physician (or other) partners.
Qualified candidates for this highly visible position should demonstrate the following:
- At least 7 years experience in a healthcare “service” sales or business development role with proven success, preferably in a multi or single specialty ASC development company. GI focus for single specialty or as part of a multi-specialty is a strong plus.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills to build trust and respect with partners. The ideal candidate will also have relevant physician and/or hospital contacts in the industry.
- Experience in evaluating prospective partnership opportunities to discern level of potential and be able to gather and analyze partner’s information, including local market data and competition.
- High-energy and enthusiasm for the ASC industry; self-motivation and a team-player.
- Ability to travel (overnight) at least 50-75% of time and work remotely from home.
- Advanced degree (MBA or MHA) a plus.
For more information on our company, visit us at www.endocenters.com, or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position: Director of Clinical Development
Company: Physicians Endoscopy
Status: Full Time
Physicians Endoscopy, a leading ambulatory surgery center development and management company, has an exciting opportunity for a Director of Clinical Support in the NY/NJ region. We specialize in the development and management of GI-focused ambulatory surgery centers, as well as physician-hospital joint ventures. In this role, the selected individual will be part of a fast-paced environment, managing multiple tasks and focusing on client/center satisfaction.
Reporting to the VP of Operations, this important position is responsible for:
- Providing clinical support through research and analysis in the area of clinical care and regulatory compliance issues
- New project development and ongoing clinical support at existing facilities
- BSN or equivalent required and current RN license (NY or NJ)
- Thorough understanding of regulatory guidelines, including, AAAHC, CLIA, Department of Health (CMS & State) and DEA
- Proven record of successful project management experience
- Ability to serve as a trainer, mentor and leader for various employees during the initial start-up activities and during the ongoing operations of the centers
- Proficient in computer programs including Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Previous ASC or Hospital Outpatient experience
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Must be an analytical and creative problem solver
- Experience in quality improvement
This position does not require relocation. You will be provided all the tools required to successfully work from your home. Travel for this position is 50-60%, mostly via car.
There are several ways to apply for positions with Physicians Endoscopy and its affiliated centers. Please attach a current resume and salary requirements when applying.
Mailing Address: Physicians Endoscopy
Attention – Human Resources
2500 York Road, Suite 300
Jamison, PA 18929