Careers at Physicians Endoscopy
Become part of the PE Team! Physicians Endoscopy is a national leader in the development and management of freestanding ambulatory endoscopy centers.
PE and our affiliated centers are looking for people who enjoy working in a fast paced, highly professional healthcare atmosphere. We value our people and the quality of their lives. Physicians Endoscopy’s goal is to be the “Employer of Choice” and because of this we pride ourselves on offering the best benefits possible.
Below is an overview of some of the benefits that may be available to you as an employee of Physicians Endoscopy or any of our affiliated centers:
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off (Vacation and Sick)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Company Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
If you are a team player who is looking for a career in the development, management or medical field, please check our openings for a position you would qualify for.
There are several ways to apply for positions with Physicians Endoscopy and its affiliated centers.
Please attach a current resume and salary requirements when applying.
Mailing Address: Physicians Endoscopy
Attention – Human Resources
2500 York Road, Suite 300
Jamison, PA 18929
See our current openings below:
Title: Billing Representative
Location: Jamison, PA
Physicians Endoscopy, a nationally recognized leader in ASC management, development and billing, is looking for a Full-Time Billing Representative! Our CBO is located in Jamison, PA and provides billing services for various healthcare facilities throughout the US. Our unique structure provides growth opportunities for employees who demonstrate excellence in all aspects of their job requirements.
- Responsible for billing claims on assigned schedule.
- Accounts Receivable follow up.
- Perform month end closing procedure within established timeframe.
- Communicate with Manager regarding payer and account issues in a timely manner.
- Monitor accounts for other opportunities to collect payments at time of service (i.e. co pays, deductibles, and coinsurance).
- Enter all appropriate comments in software system clearly and concisely for tracking documentation.
- Responsible for working with patients on outstanding balances and responding to patient phone calls timely.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous Healthcare experience a plus
- Must be a team-player with excellent customer service, organizational and computer skills.
Title: Accounts Payable Coordinator
Location: Jamison, PA
Physicians Endoscopy has an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Payable Coordinator to join our Jamison, PA team due to company growth!
- Ensure the accurate and timely payment of the multiple centers’ invoices to third parties.
- Review invoices in the paperless accounting invoice system to ensure invoices properly approved and coded
- Effectively communicate with outside vendors to resolve any issues
- Work in conjunction with the other members of finance department to ensure invoices are posted in the proper period.
- Follow accounts payable policies and procedures when administering duties.
- Complete special reports and projects as required.
- Forecast short term cash requirements and obligations to other members of finance department, as a basis for maintaining adequate funds.
- Keep other members of finance department informed of all relevant issues.
- Execute cash disbursements for payments in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Ensure all necessary 1099s are issued timely and accurately per IRS guidelines.
- Ensure all necessary use tax is accounted for on related invoices.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of related AP Experience
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner according to established deadlines
- Excellent computer skills including Excel, Word, Outlook and financial software packages
- Strong knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, strong work ethic, analytical and possess demonstrated teamwork skills
- Effective at prioritizing projects and multi-tasking in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of applicable federal tax guidelines and tax laws
- Experience with cash management, expenditures, and disbursement process
- Experience with paperless Accounting systems and software
- Must be an effective communicator at all levels and enjoy working in a team environment
- An Associate's degree in Accounting preferred, but not required.