Careers at Physicians Endoscopy
Become part of the PE Team! Physicians Endoscopy is a national leader in the development and management of freestanding ambulatory endoscopy centers.
PE and our affiliated centers are looking for people who enjoy working in a fast paced, highly professional healthcare atmosphere. We value our people and the quality of their lives. Physicians Endoscopy’s goal is to be the “Employer of Choice” and because of this we pride ourselves on offering the best benefits possible. Below is an overview of some of the benefits that may be available to you as an employee of Physicians Endoscopy or any of our affiliated centers:
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off (Vacation and Sick)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Company Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
If you are a team player who is looking for a career in the development, management or medical field, please check our openings for a position you would qualify for. See our current openings below:
Position: Payer Contract Manager
Location: Jamison, PA
The Payer Contract Manager is responsible for negotiating reimbursement rates, contract language, and reviewing credentialing applications for our medical centers. This position will perform rate analysis to analyze reimbursement changes in order to qualify results and will assist the Billing Department personnel with reimbursement issues. This position requires a high degree of organization, assertive, yet professional communications, accuracy and timely completion of the contracting process. The Center’s entire revenue cycle is dependent on the quality of PE’s ability to perform this function well and in a timely manner.
The Payer Contract manager must be able to work independently, as well as part of a team. He/she will be accountable for establishing and maintaining positive contractual relationships between our Centers and their portfolio Payers. He/she must be able to prioritize work activities in a fast-paced environment and effectively communicate at all levels within the organization.
- Create list of target insurance companies that Center will contract with; utilize due diligence information
- Engage selected payers in a manner that facilitates maximum reimbursement
- Conducts managed care contracting related research and analysis, including developing compensation/reimbursement structures and contract terms and conditions
- Research target insurance companies through the internet or insurance directory; locate contracting representative for facilities
- Create general overview of facility to submit with initial letter of interest in contracting with the payer
- Complete contracting process and submits completed applications
- Negotiate contract language and rates for each payer identified in Priority List of Insurance
- Re-negotiate contract rates on a regular basis
- Assist VP with completion of Medicare 855 Forms
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Strong negotiation skills
- Previous healthcare billing, contracting and/or accounts receivable work experience preferred
- Must have the ability to make sound business judgments, handle multiple contractual activities with a short turn-around time
- Strong computer skills; must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must possess strong analytical skills, organizational skills, as well as excellent oral/written communication and presentation skills
Please send resume with salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about Physicians Endoscopy, visit us at www.endocenters.com. EOE
Position: Assistant Healthcare Administrator
Location: Farmington Hills and Novi, MI
Status: Full Time
Michigan Endoscopy Center and Michigan Endoscopy Center at Providence Park, two Endoscopy ASCs in Farmington Hills & Novi, MI, have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Assistant Healthcare Administrator to manage day-to-day operations at both locations.
Reporting to the Administrator, responsibilities of the Assistant Administrator include:
- Responsible for overseeing operations of the facilities and management of staff.
- Daily operations of the Centers and work with the related professional offices and management partner to ensure its financial success and to maintain the Centers’ premier reputation within the community.
- Management of front office operations including scheduling, patient registration and proper billing of insurance plans.
- Oversight of all financial aspects of the Centers including purchasing and payroll, adherence to budgets, review of monthly financial data and ensure that all policies are followed.
- Strong focus on quality of care and patient satisfaction.
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
- BS or equivalent college degree. Master’s Degree preferred in Business or Health Care
- Prior experience in a Management role, including supervisory experience, with fiscal responsibility in a for-profit setting.
- Management experience in an ASC or physician practice including GI is strongly preferred.
- Proficient in computer programs including EXCEL and WORD, and prior experience with billing systems/software.
- A working knowledge of Medical terminology, CPT codes, ICD-9 codes, patient registration, charge entry functions or other billing related experience is preferred.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
Position: Billing Representative
Location: Jamison, PA
Status: Full Time
Physicians Endoscopy, a nationally recognized leader in ASC management, development and billing, is looking for a Full-Time Billing Representative! Our CBO is located in Jamison, PA and provides billing services for various healthcare facilities throughout the US. Our unique structure provides growth opportunities for employees who demonstrate excellence in all aspects of their job requirements.
- Responsible for billing claims on assigned schedule.
- Accounts Receivable follow up.
- Perform month end closing procedure within established timeframe.
- Communicate with Billing Associates and Assistant AR Representative (when applicable) to ensure that appropriate actions are taken to prepare and mail patient statements, process refunds, research unapplied accounts, and check delinquency report prior to being sent to the collection agency.
- Comply with schedule of patient phone calls in order to collect on delinquent or unresolved accounts.
- Monitor accounts for other opportunities to collect payments at time of service (i.e. co pays, deductibles, and coinsurance).
- Enter all appropriate comments in Software system clearly and concisely for tracking documentation.
- Effectively communicate any relevant information to the Billing Department to either seek help in extraordinary issues or to help another team member resolve an outstanding issue.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous Healthcare experience a plus
- Must be a team-player with excellent customer service, interpersonal, organizational and computer skills.
This important position with PE requires a team player with excellent interpersonal skills and professionalism.
There are several ways to apply for positions with Physicians Endoscopy and its affiliated centers. Please attach a current resume and salary requirements when applying.
Mailing Address: Physicians Endoscopy
Attention – Human Resources
2500 York Road, Suite 300
Jamison, PA 18929