Physicians Endoscopy is a leading ambulatory surgery center (ASC) development and management company that was formed in July 1998. We specialize in the development and management of freestanding, single-specialty endoscopic ASCs in partnership with practicing physicians and hospitals.
Because of our firm’s extensive focus in the area of GI endoscopy, we have established PE as the preeminent developer and manager of endoscopy centers in the United States. PE differentiates itself from its peers by going against conventional industry norms and actually delivering to its partnered centers a level and quality of ongoing ASC management services which is unmatched.
The constant goal of our company is to deliver an economic value to its partnered centers which exceeds expectations and more than offsets our economic participation in each partnership venture. Our team has a long-term view and is continuously building upon our comprehensive list of management services.
Key components of our company’s strategy:
- Structure each partnership, whether it is a new center development, acquisition or a hospital JV to ensure physician control
- We are a true partner. We deliver more and better service than our physician partners expect
- We are always available
- Do the unexpected, expect the unexpected, communicate, and we pull our own weight
- We never institutionalize the ASC, it's not a hospital. We do not allow institutional attitudes to develop
- We make it a positive experience
“PE supported our efforts and provided guidance to us throughout this entire process. The PE team worked with us and with UHHS to ensure that this project be among the best of the best.”
Robert “Bruce” Cameron, MD
The Endoscopy Center of Bainbridge
Chagrin Falls, OH